Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bir Nabala checkpoint 16.12.07

"Palestinian vehicles are slowed down after exiting the CP as they are forced to maneuver through spikes and obstacles.
Photographer: Tamar Fleishman"

I wish Flickr's "blog this" function would allow you to put more than one photo in a post! In this picture, you can see the long line of cars waiting to pass through the checkpoint into Bir Nabala. My daughter's go this way to school. Some days they will have wait an hour in line to get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol - thanks for posting your blog on the WoA group. I love reading blogs and I know yours will be very interesting.

Hugs from Paris!

alajnabiya said...

Thanks Pat. Hugs back!

Aaminah Shakur said...

Asalaamu alaikum.

Ah, now here is something that I have taken for granted here in the U.S. There is something so sad in these photos to me, perhaps because I obviously have no idea what it is like to live that way day in and day out. It is a good reminder to be grateful for the simple rights I enjoy but don't always properly realize how others don't get them.